Happy Release Day to A Fellowship of Fantasy Anthology: Fantastic Creatures!!
In honor of this lovely book, the authors have banded together to create a scavenger hunt. Just visit each of the blog stops and hunt down the clues. You could win…. (Drumroll, please!)
THE GRAND PRIZE:
a Kindle Fire, pre-loaded
with ebooks from many
of the anthology authors.
Today, I’m happy to welcome Nicole Zoltack to my blog. She’s another outstanding author from A Fellowship of Fantasy Anthology: Fantastic Creatures. Take it away, Nicole!
What Makes an Adventurer?
- An adventurer doesn’t necessarily have to be brave, but he or she needs to be able to face adversity head on.
- A quest. Every adventurer needs a reason behind the adventure! Without one, he or she will just wander about aimlessly.
- Now curiosity isn’t always a good thing, but a healthy dose of it keeps things interesting, so long as the adventurer makes smart choices.
- Which leads to intelligence. Without a brain (and using that brain!), the adventurer might not survive their quest!
- A tragic past. This is not always necessary, but it often plays a role in his or her quest.
- The more prepared the adventurer is, the better his or her chance to obtain their goal or finish/complete their quest.
- Fitness/endurance. Most adventurers are out in the fields or woods or swamps. They have to be strong to face their foes.
- During their treks, they need to know how to best utilize the land and nature.
My story in the collection An Adventurer’s Heart features one such adventurer who exhibits all of these qualities or traits. She’s not one to be messed with, that’s for sure!
Sign up for my mailing list during this scavenger hunt and comment below letting me know if you have what it takes to be an adventurer, and I’ll enter you to win your choice of one of my ebooks.
Nicole Zoltack loves to write in many genres, especially romance, whether fantasy, paranormal, time travels or regency. She’s also a freelance editor and a ghostwriter. Her works include the Magic Incarnate series, the Heroes of Falledge trilogy, and the Kingdom of Arnhem trilogy.
When she’s not writing about knights, superheroes, or witches, she enjoys spending time with her loving husband, three energetic young boys, and precious baby girl. She enjoys riding horses (pretending they’re unicorns, of course!) and going to the PA Renaissance Faire, dressed in garb. She’ll also read anything she can get her hands on. Her current favorite TV shows are The Walking Dead and Gotham.
Check out the fabulous new book for clean fantasy lovers of all kinds!
Scavenger Hunt Stops
Since you scrolled ALL the way to end, you scored a bonus!
Here’s another giveaway. (: